Appu Hotels > Hotel Riverside Resort & Spa > Meetings & Weddings > Wedding pack
A Ganesha temple located within the premises of the hotel and constructed according to traditional shastras, assures all of the deity's blessings with its divine vibes pervading the ballroom. The elegant and aesthetically vibrant ballroom is filled with sculptures in the traditional mould which lend the venue a sense of exuberance. Then follow the precise wedding arrangements and impeccable guest care provided by specially trained staff with expertise in banqueting functions. Catering arrangements are quite the cherry on the cake, with an elaborate spread of exquisite cuisines which includes both South Indian (with Kongunadu and Chettinadu varieties) and North Indian.
Up to 15,000 sq. ft. of space with every imaginable facility for weddings is indeed a remarkable accomplishment And what's more our specialstaff also undertake wedding planning for marriages at the Grand Kovai Ballroom. Dedicated, prudent and extremely professional, the staff is committed to ensuring that the wedding day indeed becomes an occasion to cherish forever.
Terms & Conditions
- The rates for the wedding packages are exclusive of taxes.
- Complimentary rooms will be given only on the day of the wedding.
- Additional rooms will be provided subject to the availability.
- Discounts mentioned will be made applicable only during the day of the event
- Complimentary lunch / dinner coupon is not redeemable for sunday brunch
- Additional features on extra cost (except temple)
- Hotel reserves all the rights to amend or change the packages as and when necessary
- Refundable deposit of INR 10,000 to be paid at the time of check in for complimentary rooms